Thursday, October 9, 2008

LETTER TO YOUR BOSS FOR SALARY INCREASE

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!


Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing$ mo$t de $ perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$of your worker $who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company .

I am $ure you will gue $$what I mean and re$pond$oon.


$incerely Your$,
Marian
----------------------------------------------------



The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :


DearMarian


I kNOwwhat you have been working very hard. NOwadays,NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean .

Yours truly,
Manager

No comments: